Saturday, January 31, 2009

Greetings citizens of the InterWeb.

Hoping to make myself a more relevant young adult I bring you my thoughts.

Right now as I begin to part from consciousness to sleep it should be noted that the things I love most are as follows : God, Family, My Girlfriend, Friends, Music, Being Young.

God and religion has always been a major crutch for me throughout my life, there were many times when it was hard to believe the claims of the bible, but I feel that i have been blessed in great abundance with the rest of my list because i persevered and didn't let my doubts rule me in such matters as divinity.

My immediate family is small and very close thanks to several very emotional experiences including living in a foreign country where the general populace holds a negative and hateful feeling towards you, several close family deaths, and being rejected by other family members.

My girlfriend is a true God send. She is a comforting hand when i get too stressed with my busy life as a student musician and performer, and a kindred spirit in matters of God.

My friends i have learned to appreciate more and more as they help to hold me up (as i do them) when times are hard, and the friends i grew up with are making themselves scarce as i get older. I love the ones i can be with, and long for the ones i can't, and i appreciate them all.

Music is the solace of my busy mind. It calms my nerves when I am unsteady and overstimulated, it is how i express my creativity. Whether i am playing the piano, guitar, or drums i can usually find a sense of euphoria in the experience. This release is often an emotional moment, but can very easily become a spiritual experience.

I am only young once, i am not invincible, but i am only young once.
I'll live my life to the fullest while i can, then enjoy the rest as actively as i can until i move on from this life.

i like to think that i have a bright future ahead of me, and i look forward to experiencing it to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment